Friday, August 12, 2005

We're leaving on 14th November!

Grays boss confirmed today that he has ok'd him leaving on 28th October so the count down has well and truly started now! Its 13 weeks Monday until we leave - sounds scarey when its put like that!

We've had to reassess my finishing date (which I'm gutted about!). Gray wanted me to work an extra month but I've negotiated just two weeks so I will officially finish on Thursday 13th October!

Estate Agents called around today to discuss rental and we had a good chat. She thinks the house is lovely and that we could easily achieve £525 per month. I was secretly hoping for more but I know thats the realistic price. Still no movement on the house so we've reduced to £139,950. When we get back from holiday we'll decided one way or the other what we want to do with it. At the end of the day though we're leaving on 14th Nov so we've gotta sort something out!!

Sat here with a cold bottle of beer now and getting into the holiday mood! Gray is cooking tea (bless him!) and then its time to relax in front of the telly watching the final of Big Brother!! YAY!!

No comments: