Thursday, August 04, 2005

Redundancy Board Tomorrow!

Finally the redundancy board is sitting tomorrow and I must admit to feeling extremely nervous! If Gray gets this it would make a huge difference to our finances and would take a lot of stress off having to sell. It would also mean that if we did sell then we would be able to invest all of the equity thus reduce the risk of us being priced out of the market when/if we return.

I'm already shattered from getting very little sleep these last fews weeks and tonight is no exception. I feel dead on my feet at the moment but I know that come 10pm I'll start to wake up and start checking my PC every five minutes for emails from Oz! God I wish I wasn't so flamin' obsessive!

We were hoping to have an official offer of employment from Qantas prior to the redundancy board but unfortunately it hasn't arrived in time. Hopefully it won't jeopardise things too much though.

Still no viewings on the house but then it still hasn't been advertised in the Property News yet. It will be in next weeks paper so fingers crossed they start queueing at the door then!

I have a bottle of wine already cracked open and I am now off downstairs to start to drink it (and to watch Eastenders!).

Catch up soon!

No comments: