Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Early night last night - still shattered!

Good morning! I've just woken up and feel like I've still got a flamin hangover! I'm too old for this drinking lark now I'm sure! Danielle and I went to bed at 8.30pm last night cos I was feeling so crap. Shes been awake since flamin 4.30am and here I am still dead to the world! Thankfully shes stayed in her room watching videos until now and has left me to lie in a bit.

Last day in work today before breaking up for summer hols - YAY! Really looking forward to having some time off (not that I do a great deal when I am in work!).

Taking Dan horse riding again tomorrow and then its gymnastics on Friday. I took her to have a chat with the doc yesterday because shes still convinced that she is going to be sick whenever we eat out or go in the car (sounds strange I know!). Shes had 3 bouts of sickness over the last six months and she seems to have a bit of a fixation on it at the moment. The doc said its normal for children to have fixations and to go back to her if things get any worse. Dan seems a lot happier for having spoken to a doc though so hopefully things will start to calm down with her soon.

Still haven't received an official offer of employment from Qantas since having our Visas agreed. We did receive one email asking us to confirm our perferred start date but nothing since. Initially we told them it was dependent on Gray getting redundancy but I've since told them that we would like to move out Mid November if possible. If the house hasn't sold by that time then we'll look at renting it out. We're gonna have a chat with a financial consultant when we get back from the holiday to see what our options are with bringing the mortgage payments down as low as possible!

My brothers girlfriend Kate had her baby yesterday. A little boy called Tyler weighing just 5lb 2 oz born by C Section. I'm pleased for them but its quite hard for us because we suffered our 6th miscarriage at the beginning of their pregnancy so it reminds us of what could have been. No more kids for us now though - we're off to Oz!

Right gotta shake myself now and get ready for work!

Come back for some more exciting entries from The Font Family!!!! (god my life is sooo boring at times!!).

No comments: