Thursday, August 11, 2005

More Estate Agents tomorrow!

We've got Porters Estate agents calling around in the morning to give us a rental appraisal! Don't think we'll make any decisions until we arrive back from holiday but if there has still been no movement by then I think we'll have no choice but to opt for renting it out. I've had a chat with Alliance & Leicester today who are offering some really good fixed rate deals. Rather than charging an extra 1% for converting to a 'buy to let' mortgage, with them you have to apply for a 'consent to let' which is valid for 3 years if agreed and only costs £125! Can't fault that! If we remortgage it would probably take about 4 weeks to set up and we can apply for the 'consent to let' as soon as the mortgage is up and running! Excellent!

Danielle has been saying 'shes not feeling well' again tonight which drives me mad. I've had a good chat with her though (again!) and it really is just down to the fact that she wants to be by my side all the time in the evenings! The last two evenings she has fallen asleep on my bed with me and there hasn't been a problem. Tonight she was in her room and it all kicked off again. Shes ended up falling asleep in my bed. I do feel sorry for her bless her because she does get so upset but you just dont know what to do for the best! I think over the next few months we're just going to have to go with the flow with her and let her fall asleep with me if she wants to and then as soon as she's settled in Oz we'll start to look at getting her routine sorted again! Kids eh!!

No comments: