Wednesday, August 10, 2005

The holidays begin today!!

Thats it! I'm off work for 17 days!! Really pleased - planning to enjoy every minute of it!

Had some great news the other day. Our neighbour has offered to have our cats for us when we go to Australia! I didn't even have to ask her because she offered bless her. I did think that she would be interested because she is a big cat lover but didn't want to ask in case she felt obliged to say yes! This is a big worry off our minds because after taking Lou back to the kennels we really didn't want to have to do the same with the cats. I'm more than happy to leave them with Kim because I know she'll look after them well. I went out and bought Kim some wine, Terry some beer and Katie a nice big teddy yesterday to say thank you!

I came home from work absolutely exhausted again today - don't know what the hell is wrong with me to be honest. I was ready for bed by 6pm but I'm starting to wake up a bit now. I've also got a mouth full of ulcers which is nice! Think I might be getting a bit stressed about everything as it all seems to be happening so quickly now. I'll take the hint and try and relax over my holiday!

Just watched Big Brother where Craig was evicted in the last week. Can't believe hes gone out when Kinga is still in there! What are people thinking????

No more viewings on the house yet. Natalie from the Estate Agents phoned the day after the first viewing just to let us know he had decided against ours solely because the garden was too overlooked. He liked the house though which is good - sod all we can do about the garden! The house is advertised for the first time tomorrow in the property paper so fingers crossed we'll start to get some viewers through the door. If theres no movement by the time we get back from holiday we'll drop the price for a couple of weeks and if theres still no movement renting it out will be the only option.

Still no news from Qantas - we just want to see something in writing now! Gray can't bring his leaving date forward until he has got a job offer in writing and I don't want to resign until I see it either (well actually I 'do' want to resign but I shouldn't!!).

Off to try and relax now and then watch the second part of Big Brother at 9.30pm. I know I'm a sad case but I'm flamin' hooked!

No comments: