Sunday, August 28, 2005

House is coming off the Market!

After the final viewing yesterday (which went nowhere!) we decided to pull the house off the market and make arrangements to rent it out. To be honest its a lot of my mind and I feel as though we can really start to make plans now. We've spoken to the financial advisor at the Estate Agents and hes come up with a good Buy to Let mortgage for us which we're gonna go for. We've got an appt to see him again next Friday to get the ball rolling. That should give us plenty of time then to get the new mortgage in place before we leave. We plan to let the property from 1st November if possible but given that Gray doesnt finish work until 28th October that may end up slipping a bit. Hopefully not though.

I've got my sorting head on today! Firstly we're unpacking (didn't do it straight away because we had viewings lined up). Thats turned out to be 5 loads of washing (which is great!!), so while thats going through the machine I've been sorting out the wardrobes (ruthlessly!). Anything that I don't fit into (which is quite a lot at the moment unfortunately) is going, and anything that I dont think I'll need in Australia is going too! Time for a fresh start I reckon (probably means that I'm gonna left with next to nothing to wear until we go though!).

Gotta go now cos Danielle is pestering me every two minutes and I've also gotta get Grays butt off the settee!! He gets up late every weekend, takes a few hours to wake up, and then when he does he sits down in front of the flamin' telly!! Drives me mad!!

Busy busy busy!!

No comments: