Sunday, August 07, 2005

Gray got redundancy!!!! YAY!!!!

We finally got the news we've been waiting on Friday that Gray got redundancy! Needless to say we are over the moon. His official leaving date now is 1st Dec 05 but we're hoping to bring it forward to 28th October. After much begging on my behalf hes also agreed to me finishing on 29th September (our wedding anniversary!!). We're then hoping to move out to Australia mid November if possible. Obviously this will be dependent upon the house sale but we really don't want to be moving out any later than early December. If we did then we wouldn't be able to visit Danielles school before her starting at the end of Jan 06 as they'd be closed for their summer holidays. If theres no movement on the house by that time then we'll probably end up renting it out. Thats something we really dont want to do but we're not going to let the house hold us up.

Off for a bath now and hopefully an early night! Bill & Chris (Grays mum and dad) are here at the moment and we've had a busy day in Cardiff today and quite a few drinks over the course of the weekend! I'm absolutely shattered and I'm in work tomorrow - only for 3 days though thankfully because then I'm off for 2 1/2 weeks for our summer holiday! When I go back then I'll only have 4 weeks before finishing for good!! YAY!!

Catch up soon!

No comments: