Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Bit of a hangover today!

Bill and Chris went back yesterday and while I was in work I got a call from my cousin Carl from Monmouth. He was working in Bridgend on a job that was going to last a couple of days so he asked if he could stay the night. Needless to say chatting turned into a take-away turned into quite a bit of alcohol! It was a really good night though I must admit. I can feel the effects of it today though - not too bad, just tired (no change there!!).

Gray was off work last night. He had to go to the docs at 3.40pm and afterwards decided not to go in. I'm not sure if hes going in tonight or not - hope not. I'm in work today and tomorrow and then thats me finished until the end of August. Counting the days now until I can finish on 29th September!

Been having problems with Danielle lately. Very, very clingy and has a bit of a phobia against eating food outside of the house (sounds strange I know!). I think its all linked to times when shes been sick and shes connecting the two and is convinced that if she eats certain foods or in certain places it'll make her ill. Hopefully its just a phase and it'll pass soon. God knows what we'll be like in Australia if it carries on because we'll be in a Hotel for the first month!

Right I suppose I had better drag myself off to work!

Catch you later!

No comments: