Friday, August 26, 2005

Back from Holiday - Thank God!

Got back yesterday morning after travelling all night and I couldn't wait to get here! I wont go into loads of details but the bottom line is that the hotel was crammed full, pools weren't big enough to accomodate all the guests, food was shite (thank god we weren't all inclusive!) and the Greek were really rude! The hotel was in a really quiet resort (just a few Tavernas dotted here and there) but the hotel was almost like a butlins holiday camp! Danielle enjoyed herself though which is the main thing. She really came out of her shell and was up at the front of the kids disco every night which was great to see. She still didn't want to eat out anywhere but we just did food for her as and when and she was happy.

We had 5 viewings on the house while we were away! Two of them apparently are very interested but as yet aren't in a position to put in an offer (great!). We've got another viewing this morning and then another tomorrow afternoon. If after that time we don't have a firm offer we'll be making arrangements to change the mortgage so that we can rent it out. To be honest I'm not too bothered which was it goes now - I just want us to know one way or the other so that we can start planning!

I'm off for a drive to Monmouth today to my mums. Danielle wanted to buy a really cheap looking china doll while we were on holiday and I made the mistake of telling her I had quite a few of them when I was young that she can have. She won't let it flamin lie now so I'm going to drive up and get them for her. The only problem I have now is finding clothes that I can fit into (oh dear!!). What can I say - I was bored on holiday so I ate and drank a lot (and I mean a lot!!).

No comments: