Wednesday, March 29, 2006

We're in Heathrow!

We arrived at the Hotel at 1pm today and to be honest as soon as I saw the 'apartments' my heart flamin sank! It mentioned on the website that there was building work going on but Jesus Christ this was something else! We couldnt even work out where to park or where the entrance was. It was a pleasant surprise though when we got to the room and found that it was actually a full blown apartment - brilliant! Washing machine, dryer, fridge freezer, tv, dvd player - the whole works!! We've also got free wireless connection which for me is a bloody dream! ha ha. The apartment is really modern and so comfortable - a really nice way to spend our last night in the UK. We drop the car off at 9am tomorrow morning (just across the road!) and then get a shuttle bus (we think!) to terminal 4 - planning to check in at 10am ready for the 12 o'clock flight. Not sure when I'll next get chance to update this but I would imagine it wont be long after arriving - internet will be top on my list obviously (sad I know but what can I say!! ha ha).

Wish us luck - we're finally on our way!

No comments: