Sunday, March 19, 2006

Another emotional Day!

Danielle and I went up to Swansea yesterday to say goodbye to our friends Lisa and her little girl Bethan. It was a lovely day although I was feeling quite emotional most of the time - dont know why but my bottom lip has been quivvering quite a lot lately!! We had lunch and the girls played nicely but when it came time for us to leave Bethan got really upset bless her. Hopefully Lisa will get her webcam set up soon so the girls will be able to see each other. Lisa gave us lots of pressies bless her - all Welsh memorabilia which was lovely (no wonder I'm emotional!!).

When we got back it was time for me to get ready to go out for a meal with the girls I used to work with at LTSB. Yet more presents and yet more emotions! Good god what is wrong with me?!! We had a good laugh and it was nice to get together again - I hadnt seen Jackie for a few months so that was good.

This morning Sharon came around with her little girl Rebecca to say good bye to Danielle. They got her a lovely Bear Factory teddy which says 'I love you' when you hug it and also two necklaces 'best' on one and 'friends' on the other. Rebecca's wearing one and Dan is wearing the other. So sweet!

Danielle has still been taking it all in her stride which is great! I'm sure there will be a few ups and downs as we go along but thankfully things are ok at the moment. When she has to say goodbye to her cousin Sam next week though I think things might change somewhat! Hope not though!

No comments: