Saturday, July 30, 2005

We got the Visa!

Well its been a good couple of days!

Firstly I found a web page where we could track our Visa application. I got a little obsessive with tracking it (as you would expect for me!) but thankfully I only had to track it for a further 24 hours! Yesterday, 29th July 2005 we got our 457 Temporary Visa granted. It is valid until July 2009!

We've had four valuations on the house and they range between £136k - £150k! We decided to shoot somewhere in the middle and have put it on with Gareth Edwards for £144,950. The great thing is that they're selling for us at reduced fees of 1% +VAT which will save us a lot of money (around £800 probably!). The board hasn't been put up yet but as soon as it does I know the nerves will start to show. Still very exciting though!

Weather has been awful recently which is a shame as its the summer holidays.

Took Danielle horse riding the other day too for the first time. She was fab (in my opinion!). As soon as I suss out how to add photos here I'll post one - she looked so cute! She went with her school friend Eve and they actually trotted which I thought was really good considering it was her first time!

Thats all I can think of for now!

I'll update when anything exciting happens!

Byeee

No comments: