Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Thought I'd try this'Blog' thing out!

Well here goes! My first attempt at setting up a Blog! (thats a diary to you mum!!).

Its the 26th July 2005 and we've been told by our Immigration Agent in Sydney that we should have a decision on our 457 Visa within the week hopefully. The house was valued last week at £140k and as soon as the Visa is through it'll be going on the market. Gray has once again applied for redundancy (not successful in July!) and we should hear the outcome of that on 5th August so things will be a bit tense then!

We got a bit bored yesterday and to pass the day we decided to book a holiday!! We're off to Rhodes on 17th August for a week - can't flamin' wait! No time to diet unfortunately so I'm afraid it will be flabby tummy all round!!

Time to go and keep Gray company now as hes downstairs watching telly on his own (no doubt with a beer in his hand!). There are a couple of cold bottles of Strongbow in the fridge so I think one of those will be cracked open very shortly!

I'm going to try and keep this up to date on a daily (if I remember!) basis until we get to Australia and then as often as I can when we get there. I haven't yet found out if there is a facility for loading photos but hopefully there is as it will save a lot of emailing time!

Take care all!

The Font Family!

No comments: