Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Just had Rental Appraisal!

Thats it! Rental appraisal has been done and we're going with Payton Jewell & Caines Estate Agents. We should hopefully be looking at achieving £525 per month. Survey for the new mortgage has been done too (which went well) so its all systems go now. We just need to speak with Danielles school now and give them the heads up on whats happening!

I had another restless night last night - the anxiety seems to stem from what happened to me after taking the tablets - I'm not flamin anxious about anything else - very frustrating! I'm sure it'll pass soon though! (flamin hope so anyway!).

Mum has been staying at Trecco Bay in Porthcawl this week with her friend and my niece & nephew. I've been taking Danielle down there after school each day which has been nice. The first night we went to the beach and last night we went swimming - lovely pool! Weather is rubbish today though so not sure what we'll do. It gets us out of the house though which is never a bad thing!

Time for brekkie for me now!

No comments: